Intel Kaby Lake 7700K is one of the best processors for any high-end gaming machine with unmatched price/performance ratio. Together with a pair of mega fast Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI setup this system can run any games with any settings you wish. Since high-end i7 processors come in 8-Core-HyperThreading packages you can expect perfect multi-threaded performance too. Polaris 2 also includes super fast NVMe SSD, with 2500 MB/s read and 1400 MB/s write speeds, which are more than 5x faster than regular SATA SSDs. Crank all the settings to the top and enjoy your ride!
This is a complete assembled system with Genuine Windows 10 pre-installed along with free Antivirus, no junk soft installed – our promise! System is ready to work out of the box, no setup necessary, just connect the monitor and keyboard/mouse. 3 Year limited warranty included, Lifetime tech support.
Centaurus Polaris 2 comes with newest Intel i7 7700K CPU 4.5GHz (Overclock from 4.2GHz base) Kaby Lake Quad processor LGA1151 platform cooled by 240mm radiator liquid cooler, 32GB RAM DDR4 2400MHz, Z270 SLI Extreme chipset motherboard with 4x USB 2.0 and 4x USB 3.0 ports. Dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X 256bit video cards in SLI mode (two cards installed), DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort video out (may vary). Storage – 512GB NVMe SSD PCI-e for ultimate speed (Boot in less than 10 sec) + 2TB HDD for backup. 850W reliable power supply with 80+ certification. Case – SilverStone Redline, front USB 3.0, 5x 120mm silent fans, front red LEDs. WiFi adapter is included. Genuine Windows 10 64bit installed and configured with the latest drivers. You need keyboard, mouse and monitor for this setup. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Main: Intel i7 7700K 4.5GHz OC 4-Core + 240mm Liquid Cooler / Z270 SLI motherboard, Dual PCI-e 16x slots SLI/CF, 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 1Gbs Ethernet, 5.1 Audio
- RAM – 32GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel, up to 64GB support. Genuine Windows 10 PRO 64bit. WiFi adapter
- GPU – SLI Dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X 256-Bit (2x cards), 2560 CUDA Cores, PCI-e 16x 3.0, DVI/HDMI/DiplayPort, 4K/VR Support, DirectX12
- Storage – 512GB NVMe SSD PCI-e Solid State Drive + 2TB HDD Backup. NVMe SSD uses PCI-e interface, approx 4x faster than regular SATA SSD.
- Case – SilverStone Redline, 2x USB3.0, 5x 120mm fans (red LEDs) | 850W PSU 80+ Cert