The CM Storm Recon optical gaming mouse was designed specifically for PC gamers who demand the highest durability, functionality, and accuracy. The ambidextrous form factor and rubberized coating make it a versatile mouse for all types of mouse grips and both left and right handed users. Recon is equipped with high-quality Japanese Omron micro switches and an Avago 3090 high-precision optical sensor, which allow users to get the highest lifespan out of the buttons and switch between 800, 1600, 3200, and 4000 DPI on-the-fly. Recon also integrates 5 profiles and 36 macros, allowing you to personalize the mouse to your own preference, routing your most used keys to the various buttons. Multicolor LEDs provide aesthetic flexibility, allowing you to match your Recon’s glow color to that of your rig.
- Ambidextrous design, comfortable for both right and left handed users
- 800-4,000 DPI optical sensor with on-the-fly buttons to quickly cycle through DPI levels
- 3 multicolor LED zones: scroll wheel, DPI buttons, and CM Storm logo. Brightness and color of each zone can be changed or disabled
- 9 programmable buttons with support for up to 5 profiles and 36 macros
- Rubberized body for improved grip and durability
- Adjustable lift-off distance
- System Requirements: PC or Mac with USB port. Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X (Plug-n-Play Support Only)