Turn your everyday life into a fun path to fitness. Much more than a pedometer, zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account. Whether online or through the Fitbit application, you can set goals and stay motivated to keep on your path to fitness with graphs, badges, and friendly competitions. Check to see how you compare with friends and family even provide a message to egg them on. Your stats wirelessly upload via computer or select mobile devices (like the iPhone 4S), so you will know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you’ve reached one.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I reset my tracker?
lf your tracker is not responding, it may be fixed by restarting.
How do I reinstall the battery?
Your Zip’s display is powered by a 3V coin battery, CR 2025. If your Zip won’t turn on, it may be due to a drained or misaligned battery.
To reinstall the battery in your Zip:
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select bluetooth 4.0 smartphones or tablets
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges. Battery type: 3v coin battery
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iphone and android application
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones