Fritz 16 brings back the fun in chess!
What is most enjoyable about chess? Winning, of course! When Fritz entered its first tournament some 25 years ago, humans still had a real chance of taking down the engine. Only a few years later, Fritz was already defeating Grandmasters left, right and Fritz has been considered unbeatable. But now this ultra-strong chess program presents the most user friendly interface ever seen.
Assisted Analysis – Fritz 16 will give you discreet visual hints as you move, and emoticons, which show Fritz’s mood.
Tactical Analysis – After your game, let Fritz 16 show you the combinations you might have missed directly.
Easy Play – calculation training to hone your skills
Even with little knowledge of chess, you can enjoy many exciting games, and more importantly, victory, against Fritz. If things don’t work out, Fritz 16 shows you the combinations you might have missed directly after the game with the handy “Tactical Analysis” function, or you can dive right into “Easy Play” calculation training to hone your skills.
ChessBase Premium Account (6 months) gives you full access to the world of ChessBase Web Apps (also for iPads, Android Tablets and Smartphones) includes:
* Complete access to 6,000 chess training videos
* 60,000 tactical exercises
* 8 million games in the live database
* The best online chess playing action on playchess
Chess Success Training Software
Here you’ll find something for every chess player, whether just learning the moves or a highly rated tournament player. ChessCentral has produced everything needed to get you started and trained.
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 or 8.1, DirectX9, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet access.
- Fritz 16 Chess Playing Fame Software Program Bundled with Chess Success Training Software – 2 Items
- Fritz 16 brings back the fun in chess!
- A host of features, including “Assisted Analysis,” which gives you discreet visual hints as you move
- Emoticons, which show Fritz’s mood, are there to help you
- Chess Success Training Software: Here you’ll find something for every chess player, whether just learning the moves or a highly rated tournament player. ChessCentral has produced everything needed to get you started and trained in the world of chess