This device supports many US LTE networks, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Cricket, Straight Talk, Net 10, Walmart Family Mobile, and Alaska Communications. T-Mobile: fully supported. Verizon: Voice over LTE only, no WIFI calling. AT&T: No Voice over LTE, no WIFI calling. Sprint: This version of the HTC U11 is not compatible with Sprint
- WORLD’S FIRST SMARTPHONE WITH HANDS-FREE AMAZON ALEXA: Always on microphone activates Alexa on the go by simply saying “Alexa” Amazon’s voice assistant will respond anywhere and anytime – no app to tap, no buttons to push.
- ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED SMARTPHONE CAMERAS EVER: DXO mark of 90: 16 MP front facing camera and 12MP UltraPixel rear-facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, HDR Boost, and UltraSpeed Autofocus.
- WORLD’S FIRST EDGE SENSE SQUEEZE: Squeeze the sides of the phone to open and interact with your favorite features; open the camera, take photos, take a screen shot, turn on flashlight, open apps and activate voice assistants.
- STUNNING DESIGN: Sleek SILVER/ICE BLUE glass wrapped around a rigid metal frame with 5.5″ Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Quad HD Display. IP67 water and dust resistance. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with octa-core processor.
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon. Restrictions apply to certain carriers, see product description below for more details. This version is not compatible with Sprint.